o my word. that is absolutely unbelievable... I'm soo sorry for your loss and it's circumstances...
What on earth? That is horrible! Please keep me posted on how I can be praying for you and your family.
Oh, Rama. Words can't express. I'm praying for you and your family.
Rama, You are in my thoughts and prayers.Jeremy
Oh, friend! I am so, so sorry. How awful and traumatic. All my love and prayers for you and your family.
Ram I am SO sorry. That sounds horrifying, praying for you and your family's loss. All my love.
rama ... that is terrible. i'm sorry.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
o my word. that is absolutely unbelievable... I'm soo sorry for your loss and it's circumstances...
What on earth? That is horrible! Please keep me posted on how I can be praying for you and your family.
Oh, Rama. Words can't express. I'm praying for you and your family.
Rama,
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jeremy
Oh, friend! I am so, so sorry. How awful and traumatic. All my love and prayers for you and your family.
Ram I am SO sorry. That sounds horrifying, praying for you and your family's loss. All my love.
rama ... that is terrible. i'm sorry.
Post a Comment