It's been a bit chilly at night, so he's been sleeping with his cap on...this is when he woke up and was getting his diaper changed, but wanted to be playing instead.Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Back Online!
I was having a few technical difficulties with our DSL connection, so I haven't been online in a few days. Dave fixed it for me last night, so I'm back online, now. I'll share some stories, soon, but in the meantime here are a few pictures...
It's been a bit chilly at night, so he's been sleeping with his cap on...this is when he woke up and was getting his diaper changed, but wanted to be playing instead.
It's been a bit chilly at night, so he's been sleeping with his cap on...this is when he woke up and was getting his diaper changed, but wanted to be playing instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Raj is scrumptious.
I LOVE that picture with his hat on - he looks SO yummy!
Post a Comment