

We had a fun Sunday when Deb (Dave's sister) came up from Corona Del Mar to visit with two of her best friends that were visiting her from Colorado and Virginia. The six of us went hiking together. It was Raja's first time in our backpack carrier, though he didn't spend a ton of time in it. It was also the first time that he acted more like me than like his dad...more specifically, he seemed to enjoy the social aspects of the hike more than the adventurous/physical ones (that's why he wasn't in the backpack very much!). By the time we got back to the car, it was way too chilly for any of us to be wearing shorts.
3 comments:
I'm with you Ram--social over the physical exertion. It's the same with baseball games. Well, I suppose not the exertion party, but the game part. Baseball games are social activities only, and a good excuse to eat cotton candy, nachos & a foot-long hot dog in one sitting. (With all that food, perhaps there should be some physical exertion in there...)
LOVE that pic of R and D -precious!
Dave's sister lives in CDM? I wonder if she has come into the library where I work!
Post a Comment