Tuesday, December 4, 2007
All of a sudden...
All of a sudden, in the past few weeks it seems as though Raja grew up a lot...I know, I know, he's only 6 months old, but sometimes he seems more like a little boy and not a baby. He's rolling all over the place now. Before Thanksgiving, he would roll onto his stomach, but was "stuck" because he couldn't roll back onto his back. All of a sudden, he figured it out and can just keep on rolling...and rolling...and rolling. And all of a sudden, he is REALLY fun. It's been exciting, fun, challenging, and a learning experience since we had him, but now, he is just SO much fun to be around. And all of a sudden he started being able to sit up for a few seconds by himself and enjoys it (though standing and jumping are still by far his favorites). And all of a sudden, he started to like bananas, apples, and pears, which he wasn't so keen on a few weeks ago (he continues to like carrots and sweet potatoes the best.) And all of a sudden he likes to look at books for more than a few seconds...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
As I live and breathe...your son looks so much like you. I am so amazed that I found you and your blog...I was reading Molly's blog and found your name...and she doesn't even know she lead me to you. Does Kate Meyers ring a bell...a name and voice from the past. I would love to catch up with you, if you are interested.
They grow up quick Ram. :) SO sweet!
I know you say he can be fussy, but (to borrow Kate's expression) "as I live and breathe" he sho' don't look fussy in any pictures you take!
I LOVE BABIES... AND TODDLERS AND KIDS TOO...
Yes, Kate, of course I remember you! Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. Nice to hear from you. How do I contact you?
Kelly, funny that you mention that. The other day I was actually trying to take a picture of Raja crying. When I pulled out the camera and he saw the red light blink to focus, he stopped crying and looked very interested in it. I'm going to try this during all those times I want him to stop crying! One of these days, I'm going to try for a "many expressions of Raja" post.
by the way... LOVE that he's missing a sock...
Hi Rama! Raja is one of those babies whom you can look at and instinctively know what he's going to look like as a toddler, a little boy, maybe even a man. His face just has so much character and expression in it--unlike a lot of babies who are cute and all but still not quite "grown into" their faces, know what I mean? Regardless, I mean it as a compliment :) because he is across the board ADORABLE and I love coming to your blog to see pictures. They always make me smile (much like Molly's B).
The only way to send you a message was to sign up... couragetochangemylife.blogspot.com
or you can email me lewistk@mtaonline.net Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment