The only room in our house that we have left to work on is our kitchen. Over the weekend, Dave removed the last of the remaining wallpaper in the house, which was on the ceiling and walls of the kitchen. While that was exciting (those of you that have seen our house can attest to that, I'm sure), even more exciting was the sliders (I actually have no idea what they are called) Dave installed on all the drawers. The drawers used to open and close on a wood strip on the bottom of the drawer, which left tons of little wood chips on everything in the cabinets below the drawers. I would need to wash items from those cabinets before using them and irritated me frequently. The drawers are AMAZING now! Is it too cheesy to add that my husband is amazing, too? Probably, but I did it anyway :) It was a labor intensive job because he had to build separators so the sliders had something to connect to...
In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's a picture:
2 comments:
YEAH Dave! And can I just say Praise the Lord that that hideous wallpaper is gone?!
Go Dave! And praise God for no more wallpaper! (Is that sacrilegious?)
Post a Comment