We flew to Oregon to spend Christmas with Dave's family. Our flight was not great...we used miles to get our tickets because we couldn't find any non-stop flights that were reasonably priced. Well, when we got on the plane at the Burbank Airport, the flight attendant informed us that we would be stopping in Sacramento to refuel because the plane was so full with passengers and luggage, that we couldn't take off with a full tank. I always need to keep perspective and think, yes, I'm glad they are keeping us safe, at the same time we could have saved our miles and just bought tickets for a flight with a stopover...sheesh...and take off and landing is the hardest part with a baby. Anyway, we made it and Raja was very well behaved. We flew into Portland and stayed the first night with our close, wonderful friends Tim, Abby, Ethan, Max, and Owen Osborn, who moved to Portland from Pasadena in September. Seeing Tim's smiling, welcoming face immediately after getting our bags was incredibly comforting and we were very excited to see the whole family. Ethan (and Max, too) adored and played with Raja so much that I got to chat and chat and chat with Abby. We loved every minute of it. Thanks for having us, Osborns! Here are some pictures of the fun we had...hanging out in our pjs.



3 comments:
great families picture!
I miss my Os's. Glad to "see" them through you!
(OK, I have to be honest and say that I originally typed "I miss my O's" but I didn't want everyone to think I was being naughty deliberately, because I wasn't. But once I typed that I burst out laughing at the double meaning, and so i amended my main message and am now telling you about my original one.
HAPPY MONDAY!)
Grrr about the flying but I'm so glad you also got to see the Osborns...fun huh? :) I miss you Ram.
Post a Comment