Thursday, January 10, 2008

Playing in the snow!

We had a family sledding adventure on Sunday up Angeles Crest. It was Raja's first time in the snow. We had a lot of fun...though the drive back took much longer than the drive up because there were tons of cars in front of us and the snow was coming down pretty hard.

Raja entertaining himself while waiting for us to get ready...

5 comments:

Kellyry said...

Sorry to all my other friends and sisters with equally adorable kids but you Rydmans do take the cake for cutest family with first your bike thing, and now the snow thing.

Gracie said...

this is why you weren't at church!
You all are FAR too cute!

Molly W. said...

I love Raja's hat and that pic of him on the sled thing by himself is SOOO YUMMY!!!

Ginger...blue skies tomorrow said...

These are great pics - I love that your family is so joyful! Every pic I have seen has genuine joy flowing from you guys!

Molly said...

buffs attire? nice, raja! good taste!
love these pictures, rama and dave.
i'm bookmarking your blog now...