Both our digital cameras broke beyond repair a few weeks ago, so we've been without one. Our friend Kelly is kindly lending us hers until we purchase a new one. We hadn't taken many pictures this month at all and since it's already 3/4 over, we had some making up to do. The lack of posts on my part is partly due to the fact that I haven't taken any pictures, but also because we are in the midst of remodeling our kitchen. I use the term "we" lightly, because it really is all Dave. Anyway, Raja had a great time with the ladder that Dave used to get into the attic crawl space to work on the electricity for the kitchen.

Raja started standing and taking a few steps by himself last week. He gets so excited and wrinkles up his nose while doing it. If he's walking towards one of us, he'll crash into our laps and start giggling.

Dave and our friend Stephen put a swing up in our yard. Raja LOVES it and it's so handy since there isn't a park within walking distance of our house. (Have I mentioned that Raja also LOVES playing in the dirt? Notice his legs...!)

We have the coolest neighbors! Among many things, Hady and Roger let us use their pool all the time and bring us homemade flan. Most importantly, they are kind and very fun to be around. A couple of weekends ago, it was really hot, so Dave and Raja went into the pool. Hady and I relaxed on the chairs and watched.

This past weekend, we went to the Arboretum. Raja was taken with the geese and kept looking back to watch them. And when he hears an airplane, he finds it in the sky and then waves. We also hiked Eaton Canyon with Uncle Zack and Aunt Deb. It was a great day for a hike...of course, Dave jumped into the waterfall at the end (even though it was FREEZING). Raja fell asleep on Zack's back on the way back.







Our friends Tim and Abby were in town and we loved getting to spend time with them. We've been excited about their visit for awhile and we already started making plans to see them again...camping this summer! What fun that will be with their three boys, Ethan, Max, and Owen, and Raja!!!!
4 comments:
You guys inspire me to one day (when I have kids) be intentional about getting out and doing things.
Rama, the shot of you and Raja in the patch of yellow flowers is just precious.
Finally a new post!! :) I "tagged" Raja ages ago and still no post from you miss Ram! :) Love the pics and so glad you got to see Tim and Abs. :)Love and miss you Ram!
These are so wonderful. Paula G. sent me a few of Raja and Dana's little one - so so precious. Isn't this a fun season!? I'm loving it - I definitely appreciate a strong cup of coffee each day - but, I'm loving it!
Post a Comment