This is what the kitchen looked like when we did our inspection two years ago, when the previous owners were still living in the house. The two people in the picture were our real estate agents. What I didn't capture in this picture is the wall paper on the ceiling. We had slowly started the remodeling process this past year...slowly removing the wallpaper, replacing the cooktop with a range as time allowed.
Then...drum roll, please, this is the new look. This picture was taken on May 11. So, since then, we've continued to do work on it, including a new floor, so it looks even better. After the counter tops are in, I'll take more thorough pictures, but wanted to share this much.
Oh, and I can't forget this picture of the cabinet installation crew:
Seriously, Dave and his dad both took a week off work and really did install the cabinets themselves. They did a very professional job!!!
2 comments:
FINALLY A NEW POST!! WHO HOO!! The kitchen looks A-MAZ-ING!! I can't wait to see it in person in July!! Miss you Ram!!! (and Dave and Raja) :)
It's beautiful and even more so knowing all the hard, hard work you put into the project.
Post a Comment