We really can't believe this is the same kid...it's been an exciting year full of growing and learning...for all three of us!
Here are a few pictures from his birthday party:
Cousin Vikram was visiting from Colorado to help celebrate the day. He has a great smile, but it's often hard to capture on camera, so I was excited to see that Kelly managed to do it.
A few of the refreshments


4 comments:
Happy, Happy, Birthday Raj!
Happy birthday Raj!! I can't tell you how sorry we were that we couldn't be there. :( We thought of all of you Rydmans and were sending love from Oregon!
It amazing when the 1st birthday comes around and you realize all the milestones that he has already accomplished...hooray for Raj! I love all the pictures, especially the ones of you and him...brings back a lot of great memories.
catching up on my rydman news! good to catch and see whats been going on ... seems like a fun but busy spring! hope you have a great summer!!
Post a Comment