Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's Next, Daddy?

Raja has become quite the adventurer, explorer, climber these days...I think he'll be able to keep up with his dad's adventuresome spirit.
This was taken outside the doctor's office after his 1 year check up...he had just been given three vaccinations!
Drinking water from the hose in the backyard.
Taking a bath outside with the cold water from the hose (Dave says refreshing and I say freezing).
Playing at the beach...This was taken yesterday...we're all sick with colds...Raja's energy level was only slightly affected, but Dave's and mine were significantly diminished.

Raja LOVES airplanes and does a hand motion every time he sees or hears one. The cutest thing these days is the "vrooming" noises he makes while playing with cars and trucks . He has been saying "Amma" (what he calls me), "up", and "help" for awhile.

Here's a couple of my favorite family photos that our friend Kelly took. Raja was running a fever, so he wasn't his usual self and instead of exploring wanted to be held. We enjoyed the extra-cuddliness of the day.




3 comments:

Kate Lewis said...

Love the pictures...especially the one of the three of you walking away from the camera. Thanks for sharing your life with those who live so far away!

Molly W. said...

Hooray for new posts!! I miss you Ram and can't wait to see you this week!!

Kayla said...

Well, this message is more for Dave I guess, since he is the one I "know."
One day, I was looking for a recipe online and found exactly what I was looking for...on a blog that I fell in love with. I bookmarked the blog and checked back frequently. Recently I checked and found your family photos on the page and was saying, "I KNOW HIM!" (meaning Dave). So, this is Kayla from back in the Oak Grove days, but I wanted to say "hi" and that you have a beautiful family! I loved seeing the photos of your adorable little boy.