Nalini Elizabeth
(pronounced "NAH-lynn-ee")
July 28, 2009
11:52 a.m.
7 lbs. 14 oz.
20.5 inches long
Here are some pictures we've taken over the past couple of days.

We're doing well. I've had some threats from friends that have moved away that I better get better at posting -- at least pictures -- so that they don't miss out on seeing my little cuties. So, I'll do my best!
7 comments:
rama, you look beautiful and so does nalini. can't wait to talk and hear all about her birth. love to you all, a
You remain and always will be one of my most favorite families EVER. I'm so thrilled that after all the difficulty, Nalini arrived, gorgeous as expected.
Looking forward to snuggling with her in a little over a month when I come visit.
She is so beautiful Ram! My arms are aching to hold her! Love you sweet friend!
HOORAY, you are back on again...I have missed you--but now your last blog explains it all. Congratulations is definitely in order to you and your new sweet little thing. I am so happy for you and your family. Lots of love!
Nalini is SO sweet, and Raja looks like a very happy older brother! I can see some resemblance between them already. So happy for you guys. Hope to talk to you soon, and to see more posts! :)
Wonderful, beautiful, sweet news. Congratulations and blessings to you all.
Rama, she's darling - my Mom sent your announcement on to me last week - so happy for you all!
My very best,
Molly
Post a Comment