Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Baby Star

Raja helped model a line of clothes for Baby Star (http://www.babystar.com). Shannon Stewart took the pictures...she's incredible...she took pregnancy photos of me that I loved, too (http://www.madisonavephotography.com or http://www.pearblossom.typepad.com). My good friend Molly's daughter, Brennan, was also modeling, so I had to include my favorite picture of her, too, because she's adorable.







(this is adorable Brennan!)

5 comments:

Kellyry said...

I just want to pinch his cheeks. And then squeeze him. :-)

Abby... the Oregonian said...

rama, he is so cute. i am so jealous you all got these amazing pictures taken. a

Molly W. said...

cuties.... :)

Rama said...

Shannon's so nice and fun and such a great photographer...Molly really hooked me up in introducing me to her. Thanks Moll!

b said...

Hey Rama, this is my first time checking out your blog. Raj is Soo cute, oh my gosh whatta heartbreaker he'll be.