On a recent visit to Office Depot the checkout clerk looked at Raja and exclaimed "He is so cute!" Then looked at me and asked (in a very dubious tone) "He's YOUR son?" When I nodded, she said again "He is SO cute." (I wanted to add a "but" at the beginning of the sentence just now while typing. She didn't actually say the "but", yet everything in her tone suggested she wanted to say it!) Admittedly, I didn't look my best, but sheesh....She then went on to say that he has colored eyes. I had no idea what she meant, and responded "Yup, they are brown." To which she replied, "No, they are colored." Like brown isn't a color.
Here's a picture of the cute one...
2 comments:
Was this woman ESL/foreigner? What else could explain a.) the rude question, or b.) her not understanding that brown is a color?
seriously Ram...people are retarded -he is cute and he looks JUST LIKE YOU!
Post a Comment