Tuesday, October 30, 2007
A Composed Bride
We went to a wedding for an old high school friend of mine, Rochelle, and her husband Jamie on Saturday night. It was originally supposed to be at the Palo Mesa Resort in Fallbrook. Four days before the wedding the bride and groom pretty much had to re-plan their whole wedding because the resort was affected by the fires. It ended up being at the US Grant Hotel in San Diego and was gorgeous and amazing and I can't imagine it could have been any better at another location. I wish I had taken pictures, but I because of my bummer Saturday (previous blog entry) I wasn't with it enough to bring my camera. The bride was so composed and calm about everything all week (she called me a couple of times to let me know about the change and that there would be childcare available a the wedding). I was amazed by her...I remember how stressed I was in the days before our wedding, but she had it all together even with this enormous amount of change going on. Go Rochelle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How awful! So much planning goes into such an event, that to have to change it within days sounds so completely stressful. Glad to hear she was able to enjoy her day anyway!
Post a Comment